Terms & Conditions
Transpower Drives Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- GENERAL. Unless special terms, are agreed to in correspondence, these published terms shall be deemed to be conditions of any order or contract accepted.
- PAYMENT. Payment terms are 30 days nett from the month of invoice. No cash discount. Goods are despatched on or before the date of invoice (excepting proforma transactions). No responsibility is accepted for delays in transit. We retain the right to suspend despatch of goods if our terms of payment are not adhered to.
- DELIVERY. We will endeavour to maintain stated delivery promises but do not accept responsibility for direct or consequential losses caused by late delivery.
- CARRIAGE. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, we reserve the right to charge carriage and packing to the buyer at cost.
- RETURN OF GOODS. We are unable to accept goods for return that have been specially manufactured to the customer's specifications unless a prior written agreement from our company. Any stock goods which have been supplied in accordance with the customer's order, but which are subsequently returned will only be credited subject to agreement by us and at prices to be agreed before the goods are returned.
- RETURN OF GOODS PURCHASED FROM THE WEB STORE. We accept returns provided the goods and their packaging are received back to us within 14 days. Ensure the goods are returned to us in "as new" condition. Damaged, modified or used goods cannot be refunded. In addition, returns do not include a refund of carriage unless Transpower Drives Group Ltd is at fault. All refunds will be made to the payment method that was chosen at the time of the order being placed.
- GOODS RETURNED FOR CREDIT DUE TO CUSTOMERS ERRORS AT THE POINT OF ORDER. We reserve the right to apply a handling charge of 25% to all goods stock goods returned as a result of an error in the buyer's order. Any goods returned will be subject to the return’s conditions applied by the manufacturer of the goods and such costs will be invoiced to the buyer at cost.
- ORDERS OF SPECIAL PRODUCTS. We cannot accept cancellation of the order for goods made uniquely to the customer's specifications, unless by prior written agreement from our company, We reserve the right to charge for any materials, cost incurred and work in progress up to the time of cancellation.
- NON DELIVERY AND SHORTAGE CLAIMS. These must be made in writing within 7 days from the date of invoice or delivery note. Damages or discrepancies must be notified to our company within 3 days of receipt of the goods normally consigned and within 24 hours of receipt of goods by courier or other special means of transport.
- GUARANTEE. Failure to pay in accordance with Clause 2 render any guarantee null and void, We do not guarantee the fitness of our goods for any particular purpose. Our liability is expressly limited to such replacement, and we will not be held responsible for any damage, consequential or other, or any other expense however incurred. This guarantee is in place of any guarantee or warranty which would be implied by law.